Need help? With modern websites, even seasoned designers and developers find it difficult to be an expert in all areas.
At Advantage Hosting, we work with various designers, developers and web experts and we can help you solve your challenges.
We work with you to help you make your web-site a success! The stakeholders of Advantage Hosting have been consulting with clients for over 2 decades to build small and large web-sites. We will guide you through the important decisions and steps you need to take to build out, fix, or improve your web site. Contact us today to start a conversation.
Web design has become more complicated over the years as the technologies have evolved. Good design needs to consider many factors including:
- presenting your content (Text, images, and videos) in a visually appealing way and yet maximize its visibility to the search engines and social media;
- building the web-site using a mobile first approach. Websites need to be responsive to look great across all devices;
- ensuring that your visitors can easily navigate your website across all devices
- and, making sure that your website represents your brand, your mission, and your expectations;
Good design expertise moves your web-site efficiently from concept to reality. Advantage Hosting can help you find the ideal designer for your project.
Web development adds funtionality to your website. That could include:
- mailing lists;
- and so much more.
Sometimes the functionality needs to be built and sometimes the right technology needs to be found and integrated. Web development expertise is familiar with the technologies that power your web-site and can find the right solution for you. Let Advantage Hosting help you to find the right solution or resources.
SEO Analysis and Improvements
A lot of websites look good, but fail to draw in visitors. Poor Search Engine Optmization (SEO) of the web-site can be a leading factor. Your visitors find your website through search engines like google.com and Bing.com. But when the search engines fail to find or index your website, your visitors don’t find you. Worse, they may be finding your competitor instead.
Proper search engine optimization of your website can lead to large increases in new organic traffic. A proper SEO strategy involves:
- competitive analysis;
- keyword analysis;
- webpage optimization;
- image optimization;
- content optimization;
- and an understanding of what the search engines need to properly index the pages of your website.
Search engine optimization is a process and we can help guide your website from lackluster results to a new sources of visitors or clients.
Site Speed Analysis and Improvements
Once it was enough to build a pretty site. Now it is equally important to build and efficient and fast loading web-site. Research shows that visitors become more likely to abandon your web page for each additional second it takes to load your web pages. More, search engines are rewarding fast loading sites with better ranking. This is especially true on mobile devices.
Site Performance depends on:
- clean and efficient themes;
- clean and efficient plugins;
- image optimization;
- proper caching and CDN;
- efficiently load scripts and style sheets;
- fast, modern website hosting servers;
- and other key elements.
Advantage Hosting can analyze your existing site and help you implement the recommendations to improve the performance of your webpages. Contact us today for a quote.
Looking to promote your site and attract more visitors or leads? Digital Marketing of your web-site is a critical element for a successful website. There are a number of tactics that you should be employing including:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO);
- Social Media Marketing;
- Review optmization and Management;
- Mailing list curation and newsletters;
- Vendor platforms like Google my Business;
- paid digital ad campaigns;
- as well as many of the traditional marketing tools.
Each digital marketing strategy has its own benefits and challenges. Ultimately successful websites use some or all of thes tactics on a regular basis.
Product management is a process of planning, developing, launching, and managing a product or services through its entire lifecycle from ideation to development to launch. Stakeholders at Advantage Hosting have over 15 years of product management experience. Product management can help you with:
- Ideation of a product or service;
- planning for the launch of a new product;
- developing a new product or service;
- managing iterations or upgrading an existing product or service;
- and even, when necessary, to wind down, or replace, a product or service that no longer meets your needs.
If you have a more complex project and you need structure around visually, planning, and managing your product or Service, contact Advantage Hosting.